Total Time: 20 mins / Prep Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins
1 (10 inch) flour tortillas (per pizza)
1 ounce Land O Lakes roasted garlic butter with oil
2 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
4 ounces drained roma tomatoes, diced 3/8-inch (approx. 2-3 tomatoes)
2 tablespoons fresh basil, cut in 1/8-inch julienne strips
2 ounces lobster meat, cut in 1/2-inch – 3/4-inch chunks
1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge to edge).
3. Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
4. After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan cheese.
5. To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick off leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef’s knife, cut into 1/8″ strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced tomatoes.
6. Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2″ – 3/4″ chunks. Portion lobster meat, drain it unless it’s fresh off the tail and then sprinkle it evenly over the tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced tomatoes.
8. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
9. Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly with ground black pepper and kosher salt. (This prep is essential!).
10. When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately four to five minutes.
11. Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
12. Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
13. Chef’s Tip:.
14. Be sure you DRAIN the tomatoes and the lobster meat before sprinkling them over the pizza shell. Otherwise your pizza will turn out soggy.
15. I like to use a oblong pizza or cookie sheet so I can make a few at a time. I use Large 10″ shells, or you can make personal pan pizzas with the small ones, just cut down the ingredients.
For more recipes visit Businessplansshop.com