Total Time: 9 hrs 10 mins | Prep times: 10 mins | Cook Time: 9 hrs
6 -6 1/2 lbs turkey breast
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper
1 medium onion
4 garlic cloves
1) Rinse the turkey and pat it dry with paper towels.
2) Rub turkey all over with the oil.
3) Carefully pull back skin over breast and rub with seasonings.
4) Place breast, meaty side up into a 5 quart slow cooker.
5) Peel the onion, cut it into quarters and place around the edges of the pot.
6) Peel the garlic cloves and place around the sides of the cooker (maybe rub some minced under the skin).
7) Cook for 9 hours if frozen or 7 ½ hours if not frozen on low or to 170 degree internal temperature.
8) Let bird rest 10 minutes before carving.
9) Discard vegetables.
For more recipes visit Businessplansshop.com